- Standard rigid expanded polyurethane foam (PUR), Option rigid poly-isocyanurate foam (PIR).
- Density 40 kg/m3 ±2.
- Initial thermal conductivity λ = 0.023 W/m K.
- Closed cells 95 %.
- Compression resistance daN/mm2 1,5 ± 0,2 (150 KPa).
- Reaction to fire standard panel with PUR insulation, Euroclass B2.
- Fire reacting option panel with PIR insulation, Euroclass B2.
- CFC free.
- Outer and Inner layers are white Pre-painted hot galvanized steel sheet.
- Colour Ral 9016.
- Paint top Thickness 25 µ
- Paint back thickness 7-10 µ.
- Glossy (Gardner 60 degree Glossmeter).
- Outer layer Aluminum sheet, Inner layer hot galvanized sheet metal RAL colors.
Mounting the Panel:
- External, by overlapping of the corrugation, where by the non-foamed sheet of a panel is placed over the corresponding section of the next panel.
- On the underside, by special shaping, whereby the complementary profile to the corrugation of the second of one roof panel overlaps the corrugation of the second panel, thus achieving a tight connection.
- up to 12.5 lm.
- male and female joint connection.